quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2013

Portugal: Home, sweet home!

I've been away for a while now, but ... I'm in Portugal!!! =D And this deserves a quick note in here.

Gosh ... I missed this so much. The sun, the light, the warmth, the sand, the sea, the whole beach experience ... there's nothing comparable in any other place. There's something special about Portugal, about Algarve ... I really don't know how to explain it. For a beach girl, like me, living in London without all this is pure torture, believe me. lol. But despite that, I do believe I'm doing pretty well out there, in the UK. =) I need to make some life changes though.

So, I am really enjoying my relaxing holidays back in Tavira and I hope to figure out a way to put my mind back on track and make the right decisions for the future. Wish me luck, guys! =)

See you soon! *

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário